The Global Propylene Oxide Market Study, 2014 – 2025: This market study describes the Propylene Oxide global market, with focus on major countries and their subsequent demand for different applications.
Propylene Oxide Market Application At Regional And Country Level Will Be Provided:
- Propylene Oxide Market analysis for demand at regional and country level
- Business opportunity assessment
- Macro-economic factors like GDP, population and world economic integration
- Strategic issues and recommendations
Get Sample Copy Of This Research Report @:
The Major Players In The Propylene Oxide Market Are:
LyondellBasell Industries, Royal Dutch Shell, Huntsman Corporation, Asahi Glass Company, Repsol Energy, Sumitomo Chemical Company, SKC Co., Tokuyama Corp., Tianjin Dagu Chemical Co., INEOS Oxide, BASF, DowDuPont.
Propylene Oxide Market By Application:
polyether polyol, propylene glycol, glycol ether, 1,4-butanediol, polyalkylene glycol and others.
The Study Covers Demand Analysis For Regions Like: U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Russia, Turkey, China, Japan, India and South Korea.
SPECIAL OFFER: (Avail a flat 20% discount on this report, please fill the form and mention the code: MIR20 in the comments section)
Avail Discount On This Research Report @:
Propylene oxide (1, 2-epoxypropane, methyloxirane) is an organic compound, colourless and low boiling liquid. It is an epoxide used mainly as an intermediate for production of various commercial materials. Historically PO has experienced rapid growth owing to its versatility as an intermediate product for a variety of high demand materials. The demand for the product declined in 2008-2009 by almost 6% as an impact of the global economic downturn and financial crisis.
Propylene Oxide is second largest derivative of propylene after polypropylene. Propylene oxide is a chemical intermediate used in the production of polyether polyols, propylene glycol whose major outlet is in unsaturated polyester resins and glycol ethers. Polyether polyols is used for production of polyurethanes (rigid & flexible foams) which is the major application of PO accounting for more than 75% of total PO consumption. Propylene oxide is also used in the production for 1, 4-butanediol in North America and Western Europe only. Other end uses for PO include a diverse range of products, including propylene glycol ethers, flame retardants, synthetic lubricants, oil field drilling chemicals, butanediol, propylene carbonate, allyl alcohol, isopropanolamines, modified starches and textile surfactants. Global PO demand is expected to grow at an annual average of 3% to 4% in the long-term forecast.
Get Full Access To This Report @:
The Report Provides Answers To The Following Key Questions:
- How big is the Propylene Oxide market?
- How is the Propylene Oxide market evolving by demand, segment and region?
- What will the Propylene Oxide market size be in 2025 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- Historical and future price trends for Propylene Oxide.
The Report Covers The Following Topics:
– Propylene Oxide Market data in term of volume and value for each end-use at regional and country level
– Propylene Oxide Market analysis for production capacity, demand, at regional and country level
– Supplier profiles
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2005 till 2025
About Us: –
MarketInsightsReports is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. MarketInsightsReports offers research studies on Agriculture, Energy and Power, Chemicals, Environment, Medical Devices, Healthcare, Food and Beverages, Water, Advanced Materials and much more.
Reach Us: Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 / +91-750-707-8687
Connect With Us On: